Kerala, the land of coconuts, also referred to as as God’s personal State, is situated amongst the Arabian Sea at the west and the Western Ghats to the East, on the southern region of India in Asia. Kerala is India’s cleanest and most innovative modern society with hundred percent literacy. The full Kerala is blessed with ample organic magnificence.
1. Munnar – The beautiful hill station of Kerala, with extensive tea plantation, is a paradise for nature lovers, trekkers, photographers, and campers is in Idukki. You can also love a fantastic boating in the wonderful Madupetty Lake, pay a visit to Eravikulam Nationwide Park and see Nilgiri Tahrs in groups, Thattekkad Bird Sanctuary, Kumili, and extra.
2. Kottayam – the substantially sought after getaway spot of backwater at Kumarakom. You can also visit the common chicken sanctuary below, taking pleasure in the breath getting magnificence of the surrounding Vembanad Lake, Peermad Wellbeing Resorts, Idukki Reservoir, one of the major Hydroelectric projects in Kerala, Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary at Thekkady, the renowned Pilgrim centre at Sabarimala.
3. Kochi (Cochin), the queen of Arabian Sea has a good deal to present, these as Chinese net, Kochi Fort, St.Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, temples, museums and much more.
4. Thiruvananthapuram, (Trivandrum) – The funds town of Kerala has a great deal to offer – Seashores like Kovalam, Shanghumugham, Varkala, Temples, Museums, Palaces, Veli vacationer village, Kalari Payattu, and more. Also attractive Kollam (Quilon) with Museums, Beaches, Ashtamudi Lake , Temples and Wildlife, is not considerably away.
5. Kannur (Cannanore) – Arabain Sea washing the sands on the extensive beaches like Muzhappilangad with push-in amenities, and other beach locations Ezhimala hill with medicinal herbs, Pazhassinikadavu Snake Park, Pazhassi Dam, Temples, Arakkal Kottaram and Ayurveda Resorts. You can also pay a visit to the close by fishing village Beypore to see the fishermen constructing the wooden place boats, and Thalassery (Tellicherry) just 70 kms absent, the Church built by the popular European Scholar of Malayalam Dr. Gundert, and Gundert Bungalow.
6. Kozhikode (Calicut) – Historic town on Malabar coastline, Shorelines like Kappad, Museums and Art Galleries, Temples, trekking, backwater and a lot more.
7. Wayanad – Plantations of coffee, tea, pepper, rubber and cardamom, the hillock at Kalpetta with Jain cave shrines, Sulthan Bathery, wonderful glass temple at Koottamunda, Chembra Peak, Pazhassi Tourist Resort, Vyittri, Lakkidi, and the well-known Wayanad wildlife Sanctuary.
8. Thrissur – Guruvayur Sri Krishna Temple, Kerala Kala Mandalam at Cheruthuruthi for instructing classical dance in Gurukul technique, Punnathur Kotta, and Vadakkunnatha Shiva Temple, and Thrissur Pooram.
9. Alappuzha – commonly termed as the Venice of the East, with intricate web get the job done of canals, backwaters, and bridges, together the Vembanad Lake. Beach front, Nehru Boat Race and a lot more Aranmula Vallom Kali, Ambalapuzha Krishna Temple, Aranmula Partha Sarathy temple, specific steel mirrors termed “Aranmula Kannadi”, Mannarshala Snake Temple.
10. Palakkad – Picturesque position at the foot of Western Ghats is the Gateway to Kerala, with misty mountains, rivers and forests. Aside from Palkkad Fort, Kalpathi Shiva Temple and Malampuzha Dam, wildlife sanctuaries like Parambikulam and Silent Valley Nationwide Park are also below.
During the harvest festival Onam, the natural beauty of Kerala further more improves and gets more colourful.